Total Pageviews

Friday, January 23

Night market w/ dem hoes

Had a tiring 7 hour shift and a stressful one too cause I burnt EIGHT container lids at Sumo Salad and I was shitting myself cause I was getting along well with the boss. BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE CAN BE SCARY. I dreaded my life so much while waiting for her to start working but she wasn't even that mad???? All the did was sprayed me and was like "YOU SILLY GIRL!!!" I was expecting the silent treatment and awkwardness after a fight. BIGGEST RELIEF OF MY LIFE!!!!!! After work, chilled at Jen's for some kareoke and fam dinner before we all headed to the city for Night Market. The weather was soooooooo humid- it was like sweat central fk. I finally came around to going to the night market after always wanting to go but always somehow being busy on a Wednesday night!