Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28

BEST WAY TO WAKE UP

Is to an online delivery! It was my first time purchasing off The Iconic and I love it! It was 20% off on all sale items so everything was so cheap- I could not resist. I bought a play suit ($6.50), a crop ($3.50) and a pair of footbed shoes that I swore I would never EVER EVER WEAR ($25). I love that the parcel came in so quickly!!!! I ordered on Saturday and it came in this morning which is amazing (since they don't ship on weekends!) And to top things off- they gave me this Bardot top I didn't even order by accident which was priced $70?!?!?!?!? Unfortunately it wasn't my size so I have it to mumma! I love FKN ONLINE SHOPPING. I need to make myself a credit card asap cause I hate using Gav's one- he never accepts my money when I give it to him.....fk U slut