-I decided to do 50 squats on Sunday and I don't even know how but I did it BUT NOW IT FEELS LIKE I DID A WHOLE LEGS DAY AT THE GYM CAUSE IT FKN KILLS
-I've been needing to wax my legs for a while now but we ran out of strips and Coles isn't having a sale on them....so I'm gonna wait until they do #povstats
-I love the BodyShop!!! My skin is finally getting better! But still no perfect. BodyShop is the way to go if you want a good cleansing routine to get rid of breakouts!
-my healthy diet is not at its peak right now.........:(
-I'm starting to appreciate the Northern suburbs more! I've been Urbanspooning restaurants to eat and I've got a list going for Preston that I wanna try (once I get money). So sick of the city tbh (Northlands/ Epping Plaza > city)
-watched the Interview with Gav and it's so stupid, I can understand why Kim Jung Un wants it banned worldwide but from now on my perception of him will be some dude with decent english who plays basketball and fks chicks whilst drinking Margheritas. It was funny but I've seen way funnier movies!
-went South Wharf which was the most inconvenient adventure ever cause the 109 tram was disrupted. It was aiiiight. I got black Mossimo shorts for $20 (from $60), $10 sunnies and $2 Revlon nail polish. Not much but I was happy with my bargain finds!