Today was her big day but I had my trial shift at Sumo Salad AND I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed working there and I'm so down to be rich again (like in Year 10 days). Got her an ice cream cake cause she's obsessed with it and kept hinting that she wanted it for her birthday cake. We celebrated with the family to a dinner at the Templestowe buffet and now I'm 3 months pregnant with a food babeh
Wednesday, January 7
My fgt sister turned 8!
Since I was working today (on her actually birthday), we went Highpoint yesterday to get her a Build-a-bear. Public transporting there was the biggest drainer of my life wow. It's changed so much!! It's been a year since I went but it looks totally different and it was sooooo quiet as well. Tbh I prefer Northlands/ Epping Plaza cause it had way too many uneccessary shops. She called her bear after her own name???? And I renamed it on the birth certificate to Alice (every bear comes with a birth certificate). You can also add scents into the Bears and out of all the nice smells, she chose chocoLte and it wasn't pleasant one bit so I told the chick who was making the bear to change the smell to bubblegum. Kids these days...don't ever know what's right for them. I think my mum fell in love with the store cause she kept wanting to try on all these clothes for the bear. Their clothes are mothrfkn damn expensive. $25 for dresses, $15 for shoes......The bear ended up costing $60 which was kinda pricey but worth it cause it's pretty cute! We did a browse around but I didn't find anything. Mum bought these pans that she frothed over at first sight (lol mums). Got home and died because the journey was so tiring.








