Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13

Hiiiii

Had work again 11-2! And tomorrow I got a 7.30am start KILL ME!!!! Can't even remember the last time I woke up at 6am- is it even possible? Anyway, after work I got Gav and myself a fob roll from Saigon Bakery. I was hoping to get it from Nhu Lan (cause it's the mthrfkn best but it's on holiday! TT_TT). Came over and we slept. I killed Gav's arm so he pushed me off him and faced the other way and his ass was touching mine and I couldn't go back to sleep cause his ass was burning. IT WAS SO HOT WTF.... I guess big booty means extra fat = more heat. So his ass woke me up and I had to wait for him to wake up so we could eat. Decided to go fine dining cause we're rich and had Lentils! The line was so long when we came and we waited around 20 minutes but the time went by fast cause I was with my bubby :3