Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 10

Feeling good!

Kfc is now giving everyone who is 18+ only one 3 hour shift this week which is UTTER BULLSHIT. But thank god for Sumo Salad! I had my trial last Wednesday and I really enjoyed the job. The environment is clean and fresh unlike KFC because we're always surround by warmers where the chicken is kept and deep fryers ect. The job seems easier as it was super easy to pick it up! The boss is lovely as well! But I think my KFC family will always be my fave since I've been there for four years. The boss asked me to start working tomorrow as well as Monday and Tuesday FK YE CASH MONEY YOUNG MONEY!!!! I really want to be independant this year and pay for my own MYKI and phone bills instead of my parents so I also applied for Centrelink (doubt I'll get anything but fingers crossed!) I no longer feel stressed and broke- I actually feel financially stable now that I have SS and it sure is a great feeling!
I can now dream big and create an achievable wish list (from myself to myself!)