Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1

Ello 2015

Spent NYE working (lawl I'm always getting the "eve" shifts like Xmas and NY cause no one else wants to and they know I'm desperate to work so I get these good as shifts). Anyway, I just love my managers cause they're the only friends I have at work, everyone else is so LG/LB which makes me feel like their older sibling. Got out at 7pm and met up with Gav at Collingwood to dine at Mr Scruff's! I've been wanting to try this place for ages cause half price Wednesday but we were always busy somehow (even with 0 friends lol). We got wings, baos, tacos, burger, souvlaki, croquettes and confit ribs! Gav thought the food was aiiiiight but I love these type of bar food! I'd recommend all except for the ribs (a bit too fatty) and the tacos (ehh) even though soft shell crab taco does sound appealing. Must try the baos though!!!!!!!!! And half price burger ($4.50) is totally worth it! It was cheat day for me cause I've tried to be healthy and give up my all time fave- BURGERS. Got back to Gav's to make space brownies and his mates came over for dranks. I'm just never gonna drink (for a loooonngggg while) cause the smell- no, even looking at the bottle from a distance makes me wanna munt. We played Kings, did some (il)legal fireworks and spent ages trying to get a cab omfg. Sleptover, then this morning, Dina came over! We were so hungry but had no idea what would be open today so we did a stop at Lalor Shops then Lalor Plaza and ended up with fish n chips. IT WAS A FKN GOOD AS FEAST. We are satisfied! Maybe not Dina with her souvlaki but the $4 chicken and Mayo burger is a must! Spent my New Years with my two fave people is a good way to start the year. I have so much love for you two !