Gav starts uni this week (ya sucker!!) so I met up with him after uni and had brunch at Degani! YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OMG DEFS COMING BACK. At first I wasn't convinced cause Asians were running the store and the menu was "white" food. (Am I being racist?? I'm Asian anyway so???) But I was wrong. Gav was getting really sleepy to the point he was getting dizzy so we went to MC food court to get one of those "couple" chairs near Cupcake Central to sleep. I use to juj them fob couples who snuggle on those chairs and take naps..and now I'm one of them lol. We had a good nap!! We both had work so we left for work! I hate hanging out before work because it makes me drain going to work even more. And last minute I got a call to get my shift swapped and I don't think I've been happier tbh. Got home and decided to watch Rio2 with Jas!!!! It was a good movie- but the storyline was bit intense enough like it didn't WOW me?


