Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19

Will my dreams come true~~

Thursdai
My dream:
I got a job at Cotton On Body and everyone was pretty snobby except for the manager who was super nice. Somehow the next scene was at a hotel in the lobby where Gav and I plus 10(?) friends were eating at a table and we were only served one plate of entree to share between all of us. It was salmon with biscuits and Gav immediately grabbed the plate and started eating all the salmon and I got sooo PISSED OFF. Who do you think you are? God or someshit? You selfish fuck. There was all of us there and he just ate all the salmon and gave us just the biscuits to share around. I got annoyed to the point I was questioning whether I still wanted to be with him. Then I woke up and saw his good morning text and ignored it for a while cause I was still pissed. AHAHAHA SORRY (NOT SORRY) GAV

My day:
Had work. Speaking of which, KFC is gonna have two new permanent burgers soon AND ONE OF IT WAS A PROMO THAT I WAS IN LOVE WITH!!! Fuck YESS I am so excited. My fave Korean manager who left so suddenly to korea due to personal reasons came back 4 months later and he came into the store. FREAKING MISSED MY MOONIE!!!!!!!!!! And it got a mini visit from Michelle (I never get visitors so it was a nice surprise) and she gave me a belated bday pressie from Quynh and Leon! I absolutely LOVE the Kookai bralette!
Love you Leon and Quynh ma power couple xxxxx


(I probs need to wear a bra with it to unsag my tits)

Fridai
My dream:
I was a special guest in the Korean TV show- Roomate. And Park Bom was being kidnapped by my dad??? And all of us had to work together to find Park Bom and we found that dad's helper was Sandara Park!!! It was so SCANDELOUS 

My day
Took dad to the city to get his OPG (X-ray for teeth) and it was his first time tramming for the 30+ years he has been living on Australia. What's gonna happen when you get caught drink driving HUH? Anyway it was really convenient to get to and fast service too! Gav had work at 5.30pm so I told him to meet me earlier to eat with me cause I felt like food. We went for Korean at CJ's- really cheap food for $6 but it was average tbh. Then we went to Giraffe Cafe to kill time and I had a choc pudding BUT THE INSIDE WAS NOT MELTED LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!??:!/$/&&/&/&/&/ Very unsatisfied customer right here. We started making our own games up with Jenga blocks and I kept winning of course. We stopped by Sportsgirl and I got the pink nail polish I fell in love with!!!!! $10 for nail polish is freaking expensive but love has no limits so I'm happy! I got home and was bored so mumz and I went to Kmart! And I bought these pair of amaaazinnggggggg jeans for $15- I've been looking for stretchy jeans like the ones from TopShop that I have! The TopShop ones were $70 so this is freaking amazing. I've decided to only wear stretch jeans cause their so comfy and hug really tight around my legs.