Monday, July 14
My love my mummy
Went Bridge Rd shopping with mumma today!! Went to my fave noodle shop and ordered the usual Mee Goreng not spicy and no bean shoots (only recently found out that vrussle sprouts and bean shoots were not the same thing?? Mindfkd as) We shopped for a good four hours but ended up with a pair of shoes and a $3 cotton on scarf! I really need to take mum to a nice dinner one day since she's always buying me things- it's making me feel bad since I have a job and she's hardly got any work anymore! Then I took Jas to the Richmond library and made a new card (since I lost my old one) and found out that I returned my books from 2010 6 months late.....???? This was 2010 so I can't recall details but knowing how much of a paranoid freak me and mum were.. There was no way we would forget to return books in time. Anyway I'm freaking pissed. The fine came to $70 and I was like fkkkkk awf I am not paying a fine for 4 years ago that I don't even know anything about. Anyway it got reduced to $10 which still hurts my heart but I'll think of it as buying a new library card lol. Jas borrowed two picture books and I borrowed two cook books for myself and two for mum and dad in Vietnamese. I actually really wanna start reading books from now on cause I feel so dumb and lazy omg


