*insert tears*
Here is a long-overdue catch up post on my dull (but satisfying) lyf
Tuesday
Met up with my homegurl Al- it was a long over-due catch up!! We went for burgers (at an average cafe but it was much better than Charlie and Co.) Sumo Salad was opening that day and they were giving out free salads- fucking love freebies!!!!!! Al got her nails done and had to get ready for her apartment so I met up with Gav when he finished uni. We checked out Myers kid section- it is soooooo freaking cool! Myers kids section was recently renovated and it's huge and looks amazing and it's connected by elevators from Emporium's food court! Then we had KFC and I got called for a shift. Three hour shift = $55
Wednesday
I went for the latter part of MHS Interschool Breakdancing comp cause Gav was the camera-man. Bboy is way too intense for my likings, my heart can't take it tbh (especially web Gav bboys omg) After that we went to Officeworks where I met my IDOL *faints* Just some chick at school who I idolised and it's been years since I've seen her and she was telling me how different I looked compared to year 7 #thankupuberty Then Gav and I went for Jap dinner and it was absolutely fucking YUM!!!!!!!! Taking Michelle dere for her bday :,)))!!!!
Thursday
I was meant to go to AA's Tea Party but I slept the whole day and totally missed it :(
Friday
Werkwerkwerk
I had a bitchy customer but since my boss was working- I copped her shit and let him handle her. She got so defensive and demanded a refund?????
Saturday
Came over to Gav's and slept. Then we were starving and wanted to try all this new shit but everything wasn't working out so we ended up at Ajisen Ramen and Gav and I have fallen in love with OX TONGUE. We went Spencer St DFO and it's so packed now omg. Gav bought me three rubi nail polishes ($2 each thx Gav u never shout me) and I'm in love with the colours but not sure about the quality?
Here is a photo of our food- I realised I forgot to take a photo when it just came to is so I took it whilst we were demolishing it (Ox tongue donbori, katsu ramen and crabmeat cakes!)
Sunday
Binh and Jenny were over Gav's so when they left, they dropped us off at Officeworks! I'm so fkn excited for uni because I have new stationary!! So ready to ace everything! Since Epping Plaza was opposite Officeworks, we went for brunch there and I found out that Laurie Dees was there! I always saw it on Insta but never knew it was at Epping plaza cause it's such a shitty place (shitty but still better than the city!) I was happy about my burgers and cheesy chips and the pricing was not bad with burgers being a max of $9.95 (> Charlie and Co but < Grill'd) Then we got back at Gav's house and watched a sex Korean movie called Love Lessons with no subtitles so I translated what I knew (which wasn't much but I'm still proud of my knowledge earned from just watching Kdrama) I had to pt home and walk home since parents are out and I don't have any close Richmond P mates. I bought coat hangers and a journal from Kmart (so cheap!!) on the way home!








