We wanted to celebrate Dina's bday again cause Michelle couldn't on Dina's actual birthday. We wanted to go to Hardware Societe but the line was UBER LONG OMG so we went to Machester Press instead. Ordered the Salmon, Chorizo and Blue Cheese open bagels and a chai latte for Dinz!!!! It was fkn delicious/wowfactor90 except for...the blue cheese. Dina kept wanting the blue cheese (Mich was hesitant due to her horrific incident with blue cheese at TGIF) so yolo- we ordered it since it was Dina's bday...... Bad idea.....never yolo again with Dina....
Then we went for MAGNUM!!!!! It's alright tbh, a bit pricey for just one stick of ice cream. I was still hungry so I bought a takoyaki, chicken and pork belly stick from Rice Workshop to share plus the ice tea drink AND I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!! The takoyaki is AMAZING AS FK THERE. Gav came along after work and I bought a Souva from Jimmy Grants- FKNN YUMMMMMMMM BUT SO PRICEY BUT THE BREAD WAS AMAZING WTF. Bought Dina a green mango smoothie cause she wanted one and she didn't like it but forced herself to dat SLUZ. Then yolo Gav wanted to eat roti bread so we went Paparich and ordered each a roti bread plus banana fritter and premium ice cream. Paparich can never disappoint me but today......there was a piece of hair in our ice cream!!!???!!!!!!!???!!!! And I complained straight away (we pretty much ate 75% before realising) and they didn't charge us for it so we saved like $6!!!! I hope I find hair in my food from now on just so it can be free ehehehe
But seriously we are so much today omg





