Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 29

9 pieces for $9.95

KFC got updated with a couple of new burgers today!!!! We have the Zinger Stacker but that's not important because THE KENTUCKY AKA BLACK EDITION BURGER IS BACK AND BACK FOR GOOD!!!!! Mthrkfn best KFC burger (double cheese, fillet, BBQ n coleslaw FKKKK SOUNDS SO GOOD) However the Tower Burger is gone and gone for good which sucks cause so many people loved it! 
Had my first bio prac today with Thao n Bao and I'm so noob omg. I "studied" with the girls for a while before my Data Analysis tute/ lab and there was methods probability and it gave me year 11 vibes when I did 3/4 methods (not a good memory) but I met some new people which was interesting! Gav met up with me after uni to surprise me with roses n my fave chocolates (lol he is not the romantic type so this is extreme n a new n improved Gavy)!!!!!!