Tuesday, July 15
BUBBLEGUM
Gav got his foot check up and we went for brunch afterwards. Brunch was ave which was a shame because Degani was really yum when we went last week. We finally watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 and it was SOOO GOOD!!!!!! The dragon reminded me so much of Cloud- it was so freaking cute. Then we did some shopping and went to Sportsgirl for Gav (I am still questioning his sexuality) cause he wants patterned pants but it's hard to find them in men's stores. He wanted these two pants- one leather baggy pants and a monochrome patterned pants but could only afford one so he got the leather one (it was a size Small WTF???) and I decided to surprise him and bought the monochrome ones just after him leaving! I'm such a good gf omg. Then I went to LUSH!!!! I bought the bubblegum lip scrub and I luv it so much. You just apply it then lick it off- so easy! And the price was alright for Lush




