-I lost my winter uniform shirts.... I don't understand how
-my eye was so swollen last night. Like super swollen. Super fucking swollen. Never itching my eyes again
-I'm so stuck for what to do for my 18th. I just want something fun and simple
-I need new bras but why are they so expensive. I don't even spend $30 on a top let alone a bra that no one will see
-sacs are already coming up soon!!!!!! Kill me omgoshhhhhh
-YES THE AZN BITCHES ARE OFF MKR (even though they're funny)
-I haven't hit the dfloor for ages.. I feel a little empty
-I've been watching those Facebook vids and they're so addictive!!!!!
-What's up with my skin
-I love sleeping and getting out of bed is f hard
-I need new clothes
-I need to get rid if this fucking hayfever. It's bloody autumn..Y?!
-I FINISHED MY ORAL
