This was the first time I've ever made my way to Chaddy and I'm pretty proud of myself cause I usually get lost when travelling far (yup snaps for Mk) Got my phone replaced and now I can finally hear when my phone rings and have an alarm! I live on this phone so it was a pretty hard few days with no speaker sound. And I just wanna say how much I fucking love iCloud!!!!!!! U da bomb gurl. We went to both of the food courts and had the best Hungry J feast (50% off anything under $30) so we got the Perri Perri Chicken burger meal that came with the shaker fries, velvet sundae and red lemonade (way too sweet) and also a junior whopper meal (not the normal one cause I'm healthy) with OJ (cause I'm healthy) and Onion rings (cause I'm healthy and veggies r gud) which all came up to $9.80.. I'm so happy about my savings!!!!!!!!!!!! Went around window shopping and the place is HUGE!! It has every store I can name! Then after getting my phone replaced, we went to ASIAN YUM YUM!!! I'm satisfied right now, 'twas a good day! But fucking homework is stressing me out


