ANYWAY GOODNITE ALL XX
Tuesday, April 9
Mood: calm
Had work today and yesterday and another shift tomorrow. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be working three days in a row. (Mulah mulah mulah come to mummie) I finally cleaned my wardrobe after sososososo long it was disgusting. I had clothes everywhere on the floor and everything ew. I'm in desperate need for winter clothing. Mum got me a coat yesterday (ty mumza) and today after work I went to Kmart (omg heaven no sarcasm) and got a neon pink (i'm in love with NEON!! except for yellow) cardi for $3.00, a pair of studded flats for $19 and black leggings cause someone stole mine at home.... All up $28 f ya. Next place to shop is Salvos cause they have the best knits if you're lucky. Being poor sux but then again, it makes me save n shit so it's not too bad. I'm loving the holidays and MKR and THE VOICE!! Omg I've always thought these shows were shit but they're fucking intense and I love it. Delta is so f pretty i love you still girl. I finished a Korean drama and it was so good and I hate finishing good things (went thru this whole depression stage cause it was over and Gav didn't take me seriously). I got some of my old songs from 2010-2011 from the old PC and put it onto this Mac and I love listening to old songs more than new songs. I'm finally getting my hair done this week!! I'm looking for a job in retail cause I reallllly want to work in places like Forever New or Tony B. Sick of oil!