Very disappointed with myself for getting zilch done at State. Got way too caught up talking about relationships and presents with Dil and Angy. Don't wanna brag or anything but it's Gav and my one year anniversary in 7 days, like how crazy is that!!!!! Anyway Mc was giving out drink bottles with coupons on them and coincidently there was a two ticket for $22 for Hoyts and we were planning to watch Iron Man 3! Anyway long story short, we had to fucking pay $45 for our tickets together cause fuck you Hoyts. The coupon tix weren't valid for ONLY Iron Man 3 and there were no two seats next to eachother in Iron Man normal screening so we had to get the 3D one. This WILL be the second and last 3D movie I watch. Even though it's cool and whatnot, it's not worth the extra money and glasses UGHHHHKSNDKLAKAB!! Anyway I'm over it even though it hurts cause I'm poor.. But Iron Man was a really good movie so it made up for it despite not understanding the plot....ahahahha I suck
at understanding movies especially action movies
Anyway I have two sacs this week and I'm stressballs right now it's bloody crazi
