We woke up super bloody early (7.30am) since today was Sunday timetable and getting to Funfields required a bus with a frequency of coming every hour. It was right outside the bus stop so thank god we didn't have to walk much (thank you PTV website you lifesaver). It was really good weather when we came!! And there was a chart of height, and it seems like I've shrunk............. $35 for unlimited was a really good price! So much better than Luna Park as well! Compared to Dreamworld and Wet n Wild and Vietnam's Dam Sen, it had no rides at all.. But I'm not complaining cause it was fun! We went on all the rides except for three or so but we'll defs go on them next time! A couple of them made Gav's bumhike feel tingly AHHAHAHA Food was expensive as per usual but it had more choices than Luna Park and dessert was yummo!!!!!!!! We left after four hours and were pretty much dead. I decided to visit Michelle since I won't get a chance to when it comes to back to school n cause I LUV her! We watched MKR and it was super intense!!





