Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 24

The last retreat ever!

Wow I still can't get my head around that this year is my very last year at school. Today was part 2 of our retreat and it was the most enjoyable one. We all had to bring something special to us to show and tell with everyone and I bought along one of the most meaningful gifts I've ever been given and it was from Michelle when I was 15. It was a book with photos and inside jokes and it's the fucking best! Love you M. Then we made friendship bracelets for one another in our group. Juds made one for me and I made one for Al! I loved it. We had Lentils as Anything for lunch. So yum, everyone must go. The vibe is great. I wrote down instructions of how to get to the place on my phone so I can take Gav there since my direction sux. Then we had a liturgy and the priest was damn straight passionate. Got dismissed and Juds and I went to Hungry J, and Juds got 50% off!!!!! Life is gr8