Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22

On the 22nd day of 2012.

-had a really realistic dream that I was on the phone with someone at 12? I checked my phone this morning and I apparently was on the phone with a private number for 3 minutes? Please come forward anon before I shit myself. All I know is that it was a female and it was a friend?
-waited for the train for half an hour.. Never again you Metro sluts
-was involved in a tram crash
-knocked on a random's house askin for 'Marcus' and coincidentally a Marcus actually lived there
-did God knows what at Uyen's house
-trammed it alone for the first time from Bundoora to Richmond! So proud of myself cause I suck with directions
-had a good afternoon sleep from 6-8pm. Woke up rejuvenated!!!!!
-ditched friend's house to eat out with the mother. Definitely worth it!
-Maths homework
-Blogging about my day because no one wants to talk to me huhu

I HOPE EVERYONE'S DAY WAS AS GOOD AS MINE HEHE!! XX MWAHMWAH BANGBANG:)!!!!!!!!!