Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10

Apparently I need to blog more, so here you go my beloved reader/s (or just Uyen will do)

  1. Height: One fifty five centimetres.
  2. Shoe Size: 36 European size, 5-6 .
  3. Sexual Orientation: I may at times, okay always check girls out, but I am definitely straight.
  4. Do you Smoke? Passive from Papa Le- alla tym.
  5. Do you Drink? Water, Oj and mango smoothies, yes. 
  6. Do you Take Drugs? No way hozay!
  7. Age you get mistaken for: Recently, 17-21.
  8. Have Tattoos? I'm underage.
  9. Want any tattoos? If it wasn't for the pain, ye why not.
  10. Got any Piercings? Why yes I do.
  11. Want any piercings? Nose but I know mum would never let me set foot inside the Le household so there's no point thinking about it.
  12. Best friend? In no order whatsoever- Michelle, Uyen, Allison, Dina, Mon and Trena. These are the best, the rest are really, really, really close friends. Nonetheless, I love everyone equally hehe
  13. Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle.. just not for a serious relationship.
  14. Biggest turn ons: Good teeth, tanned skin, collarbones, biceps, tight clothing, good skin but most importantly sexy personality which to me is someone who can make me laugh.
  15. Biggest turn offs: Cockiness, shit personality, disrespectful. 
  16. Favorite Movie: Can't name any on the top of my head but scary/ gory ones are great.
  17. I’ll love you if: you offer to buy me mango smoothies.
  18. Someone you miss: cousins from Vietnam!!
  19. Most traumatic experience: Stepping on a slug barefoot..TWICE.
  20. A fact about your personality: I'm just fucking hilarious.
  21. What I hate most about myself: Skin, eyes, braces, height, and how I have no motivation to do homework.
  22. What I love most about myself: How I'm so happy most of the time hehe.
  23. What I want to be when I get older: Optometrist and pretty fucking rich.
  24. My relationship with my sibling(s): Love/hate relationship.
  25. My relationship with my parents: Mum u da best when it comes to dnms, dad u da best when it comes to going out.
  26. My idea of a perfect date: Anywhere where there is sunshine.
  27. My biggest pet peeves: When people eat and make loud chewing noises and customers who think they're top shit.
  28. A description of the girl/boy I like: Tanned, has black Ray Ban aviators, ripped arms, no arm pit hair and pretty fucking hot. He doesn't know me..yet, but I make sure my name will be the only thing he'll be thinking after we meet "coincidently" hehe
  29. A description of the person I dislike the most: Cuntfuck.
  30. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: To see their reaction so usually it's a bullshit for my benefit to laugh at them.
  31. What I hate the most about school: Homework, certain teachers and high expectations.
  32. What my last text message says: "1pm anywhere! Facebook from now on cause I am low in credit!! Xx" Omg I am too cute.
  33. What words upset me the most: Hey, sorry I can't anymore.
  34. What words make me the best about myself: 'This question doesn't even make sense.' I agree Jen.
  35. A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11: I wish to be happy.
  36. What I find attractive in girls. Confidence but not over confidence, boobs, face and hair.
  37. Where I would like to live. Seoul baby.
  38. One of my insecurities. My face without make up and hair.
  39. My childhood career choice. Fashion desginer. Used to draw up 'unique' dresses and shit.
  40. My favorite ice cream. Mango hehe.
  41. Who I wish I could be. Mirander Kerr all the fucking way. Or Kim Kadash, imagine having a big ass?!!!
  42. Where I want to be right now. Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Korea!!!!!!
  43. The last thing I ate. Kfc's Honey Sub I made myself. So fucking good.
  44. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Mirander Kerr.
  45. A random fact about anything. Around 50% of guys wank at least once a day, 75% at least once a week and 99% at least once a month. I can never look at my families, relatives and certain friends the same ever again..