I've always felt bad for not being there for Uyen last year on her birthday as I was in Vietnam and after hearing how unhappy she was on her birthday, I wanted to change it!! Hehe, please don't mind the cheesiness in this post guys. I reckon birthdays should be one of the best days of your life and everyone should feel cherished on their birthdays because it only comes once a year and it's your day. After lots of planning, Dina and I came up to surprise Uyen really early on her birthday as well as a couple of other friends. Alli spontaneously slept over at mines' so I invited her to come along.
We slept at 1ish and woke up at 5am. It was so early, dark and cold! Mum drove us to the train station where we met up with Andy.. all dressed in semi-formal whilst we were in faggy pjs. Went on the train and was surprised to see 4 people on there. We made a video for Uyen and Andy was singing really loud..We had a change of plan because Dina's mum couldn't fit 5 people in the car so she offered to pick up Gav from his house to Uyens' and so we cabbed it. Fucking called 3 times for the cab to come and it finally came. Once we were all in Uyen's lounge room, we went upstairs to surprise her. She legit shat herself. It was the funniest thing ever!! Her face was priceless, if only I had a photo!!! We all lied on her bed talking about God knows what and watched God knows what.
Later in the day, it consisted of making a bboy video, Andy and Alli singing in Vietnamese, creeping the shit out of this cute guy on Andy's Facebook account, taking family portraits on the iPad, taking Polariod shots, snuggling, watching Community, decorating Uyen's bedroom with Gavin which took ages, dressing up for photos and a lot of kinky chilling with everyone. Uyen finally opened my present which she loved hehehehe. After Alli, Michelle and Lily left, we played strip 13 and Bullshit where Dina had to take off all her clothes and Andy had to lick Gav's nose hole..Sang happy birthday to Uyen with her Masterchef-quiality Strawberry cake. Watched a scary Korean movie which wasn't even that scary. Our late nights consisted of things I can't even remember and I don't think I want to either. I think we all finally slept at 2-3ish because Andy would not shut the fuck up and his jokes kept making everyone laugh and I was the earliest to wake up cause I needed to be in Richmond asap. We all woke up to leave for a busy day at Rich fest and left Uyen to sleeping that cutie.





