Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10

NEWSFLASH 2012.

Now that I've personally surprised my loved ones. It is time to tell y'all about the new me. New year, new me, NEW HAIR. I cut my hair on the 27th December. A whole shitload too. I was with Mary, Lily and Uyen in the city and it was a on-the-spot decision since we're going to die at the end of 2012, why not. I don't regret it but I fucking miss my long hair heaps. Everyone says I look older which I don't mind cause that means I can hit da clubz n get my grind on yo~
Before
After!!
Quick selfie when she wasn't looking hehe
My fucking life.
Beautiful Mary who supported me with my life changing decision.
Beautiful Lily who was my inspiration to cut my hair short!!
Beautiful Uyenizer who's always with me when I'm doing something spontaneous! <3
YEAH, DID I SURPRISE YOU!?!?!?!!? Anyway, I'm aiming to grow my hair to my collarbones since I got it recut after into more of a Victoria Beckam(spell check?) bob.