Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19

Day 1 of being healthy.

Dressed up in our sporty attire to the TSFX lectures and I don't know why we did it.
The Chem lecture was better than yesterday, I skipped the Methods one because it drained my life.
Went for a good run with the bitches. Gavin and Peter seemed to have struggled catching up with us..
Met up with Andy at Maccas then made our way to MC for mango smoothie and fruit! Yay healthy us!!
Deactivated Facebook so I could focus on homework.
Tarmmed it home and went for meatballs at Ikea with the mumzor.
Bought a tight black skirt for $10 at Kmart cause Mary wants to dress up as professionals tomorrow at the lectures that cutie!! I swear, Kmart has upgraded..it has good as shit and  I work for my money so I am quite low on budget..k so don't judge me.
Had a good 42 minute nap, then started on Methods homework..finally.
Reactivated Facebook. I am so bad.
Monny called from her prison. I'm the first person to have talked to her apart from her family/work people..So please get ungrounded soon you fucking slut. You only live once.