Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22

Wednesday 22, April

Lately I've ceebs blogging but today I ceebs not blogging you know?
It has been the second week of school, boring yet fast because us PCW boiiz left school at 1 today! Not trying to be cool .. or rebels .. and wag or .. anything ... <>;
Anyways, I left the school gates at 1 with Allison, Trena, Sammie, Ruby and Bec.
Okay, nowadays I ceebs typing so I'll make this long story short.
Walked to train station. Suddenly saw train coming. Ran for our lives. Looked like losers with backpacks running for the train. Luckily, made it in thanks to the man with the technicolour dream coat. Sammie, however, got stuck as the door closed on her. Awkward turtle. First stop; Pahran. Second stop; South Yarra, gave our hugs and kisses to Bec. Third stop; Richmond, said our farewell maxwells to Trena, Sammie and Ruby. Last stop; Flinders. WOO! Got off. Looked down to my embarrassment. Ew, I was wearing lace-ups. Changed into T-Bars quickly whilst on the escalator. Lace on lace-up shoe got caught on the escalator. Awkward giraffe..
Trained to MC. For all you tards out there *COUGHCOUGHlibbyCOUGHCOUGH* MC is short for Melbourne Cenrtral, or what I like to call Meruborun Sentaru. Just Allibabes and I. Alone. At MC. Lesbian time <>; Went to our favourite part of MC. Our second home; The almighty ..TOILETS. It's like our thang, you know? Every time we go MC, we go toilets. I don't know why, maybe it's because .. we're vain? Hungry. Food court. Took the escalator up. Realised we weren't going to watch the tennis to Hoyts and that the food court is downstairs. Since we're Asian, we decided to an Asian cuisine. 2PM, time for Allibabes to see her Mac Rob friends. Said our goodbyes, and I went Borders to get Lib's birthday present. TSKTSK, if only she read my blog, she would know what I got her before her birthday, BUT NOOOO! She hates the Bright Side. Anyways, yes. I went alone. Saw white Parade boys. Should I approach them? CEEBS.. Then saw Sang. Why are Parade guys everywhere ^o)? Tried to act surprise to see him, even though I knew I would bump into him, cause every time I'm in the city, Sang is to be seen. Coincidental? I think not. It's a thing I call fate. Claimed to his friend, Kevin Chang, that I was Dillon's girlfriend. Gave me weird sarcastic look. I was serious. Trammed to Flinders. 2:30PM, met Tina. Sat. Talked. Waited for Peter and Leon. Talked. Worried for the boys, walked around. Managed to hold a conversation with a couple of MHSers.



MK: Hey are you in Year 9?
MHS BOY 1: <> ... Yeeaahh..
TINA: Do you know a Leon? He's about this high *raises hand at Leon's height*
MHS BOY 2: uhm err..
TINA: Trinh?
MHS BOY 2: OHHH! Yeaah, he's in my class!
MK: Do you know where Leon is?
MHS BOY 2: No? :|
MK: Can you call him?
MHS BOY 1: I don't know him.
MHS BOY 2: Sorry, I don't have his number.
MK: Oh okay. Do you know a Peter?
MHS BOY 1: Which one?
TINA: *does hand gestures symbolizing a Mohawk*
MK: Le?
MHS BOY 1: No.
MK: *LOOLED inside..*  so yeaah ,
        OH WAIT! Do you know a Michael?
MHS BOY 1: *gives me the look saying ew* yeah .. the social leader..
MK: Yes! Oh My God! He is so cool! 8-)
Everyone silent. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOL (:
Anywho, Tina and I trammed to MC. Got off. Saw the boys sitting there and DANIEL NA. DATS RIGHT BITCHES, BE JEALOUS. ZE ALMGIHT DANIEL NA. Oh, and Danny Tran and Kevin as well. Talked. Saw James. Said Hi. No response. Like whatves Treves. Peter drank Bubble Cup. Made slurpy sounds ( Michelle, remind you of anyone in particular in Norhies one time ..? LOL) Leon had 'Boys Turn Me On' on his bag. Peter had 'Jason *** is hot" What has MHS done to them? Laughed. Awkward Banana. Very Gay. Obviously, Peter made it up. After the D&Ms, Peter wanted to go toilet... Told him to hold it in. Peter refused. Peter cried. Very awkward. Raised the balloon. 4PM, we departed.
As I was walking to the tram stop, the streets of Melbourne City was soon to be filled with a scent of Hommus. Scared of the past. I quickly sprinted home, avoiding any RASA Vans.
Oh what a day. There was more but i ceebs remembering it all.



GUTTEN TAG BABES!