THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!
Today was a fantabolous day man.
I had a D&M with my homeroom teacher; and the fact that shes more than double my age, possibly triple, is really awkward...
Allison and I had Sweet and Chili Chicken Asian Noodle box from the canteen. 5 DOLLARS 70! OMG, so damn expensive, like come on, it's Asian noodles made for Asian people, it should be cheap. It was too hot ad Allison had to go toilet, cause she can't hold it in, and so we saw a bunch of Year 9 girls sitting near the canteen and asked if they could look after the Noodles for us. Sarah, we could trust.. but that other girl with long brunette hair ... looked shifty. We couldn't trust her with the noodles. Obviously, AJ and I are stingy, so Alibabes took a photo of the noodle with the chicken and shit inside, making sure that when we come back to collect our food, the noodle would remain the same. And it did.
AJ and I also had some interesting conversations that I thought yo guys would be dying to hear.
In Class
MK: Allison, okay. Our goal is to one day, catch teh train to Flinders in LACE-UPS. And you can't change into your T-BARS. Just one day and it will make us proud for like forever!
A: Aww, uhhmm... OKAY FINE!
MK: AHAHAHAH! Don't worry I'll do it too .. But you know what's worse? Weraing runners! EWW! You have to do that too! With your Melb and Mac Rob friends
A: OKAY FINE, but you're doing it as well. And when I'm doing it, I'm gonna have to hold up my Adidas shoes around so people know that I have nice shoes!
MK: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
At the Canteen Line
A: Ew, you're lace-ups are fucking gross!
MK: Dude, you're wearing them as well!
* Looks down at Alison's shoes
Ew, your laces are hanging out!
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Funny how most of our conversations involve Lace-ups. Sexy.
During the long ass period 4 with Ms MCGREADY, the one who gave me a 'needs to pay attention in class' on my report when I always pay attention and only got told off ONCE and it was only for laughing at the video, AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WAS LAUGHING AS WELL! WHAT IS THIS SHIZ?! Anyways, we got free time at the end, I LOVE YOU MISS (A), so AJ and I went through blogs.
And here's an interesting one.
What you need: Calculator and Common Sense
1) Pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate ( Any number from 1 - 10)
2) Multiply it by two. (This is where the calculator comes in if you don't know your 2 times tables)
3) Add 5.
4) Multiply it by 50
5) If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760, if you haven't, add 1759.
6) Now subtract the four digit year you were born in.
You should have a three digit number. If not, you're retarded. The first digit is the amount of times you wanted to eat chocolate a week. The next two numbers are your AGE! Freaky hey? It only works for 2010, cause 2010 is sexy. Pre interesting.
And yeah, after school, trammed home with Trena and Ruby (:
And it rained, and since someone stole my umbrella, I crashed Vanneh's house. But she was not there. Just me and her brother. Alone. Awkward. Just the way I like it.
And now I'm home. AND TGI FRIDAYS! WOOO! IM GONNA GO EAT AT A BUFFET SOON. WOO, IM SO FAT. WOOO GO FAT ASSES! BIGGEST LOSER FINISHED :( BUT LISA WON, WOO! SUCK ON THEM PEACHES BOYS. THE FIRST FEMALE TO EVER WIN AND SHES 40 YEARS OLD. WOOO! CHOIBABES CHANGED HIS NAME ON FB TO CHOI BABEZ WOOO! THAT MADE MY DAY :) ILYYZZ CHOI BABES! WOO EK TMR, WOO ASANKA BABES! WOO I LOVE YOU GUYS!