Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 25

Serendipity?

After tuition, the mother was being unusually kind. She asked me if I wanted to go Bardót. I thought she hated that store? But, I mean who is she kidding? OF COURSE! Walked to Bardót but it was closed. FARK YOU ANZAC DAY! So, we walked down Victoria St to this new store that just opened. As I was walking in, something caught my eyes.
LOC LE!? :l
Should I approach him?
And pretend that we are friends?
And forget our past, the time he tried to pull a move on me?
Pretend I was still in love with him?
.. NAARRRRHH! But then, I saw Nathan. I HAD to say hi because I haven't seen Nath for yonks :( since like New Year's or even before that. And I came up behind him and said OHH MY GOODDD NATTHHAANN HII! And to my embarrassment, it wasn't Nathan.. NAH JOKES! LOL It was him! Anyways, yeah don't you just love it when you meet a friend you haven't seen for ages! I just thought I should blog about that cause it made my day (:

Is this what you call serendipity? Because like I was meant to be shopping, unfortunately it was closed but then I met Loc Nath which turned out to be a good thing? YA DIG?

REMEMBER THISS?