Friday, April 2
the names *******
HI GUYS IM ************,
but you can call me Kaliente, cause I'm hot. Yeah guys, not being cocky or anything but i know I'm hot cause i just am. I'm also cheesy, but its what gets the girls you know ;) i even have a facebook group for that, and yeah i also have another facebook group that i made for myself, its like for Michael Fans :D, i just wanted to copy Peters fan group and like no one wanted to make me one so i made it myself cause I'm one sad guy. I absolutely love my bomber jacket. Not bragging or anything, but it's imported from America and it was $250 :D I love it, and you know what else i love? Girls. Absolutely love them, and they love me too, well that's what i think. I tell them that I'm lonely, sad, vulnerable and they feel sorry for me. I just love girls, they're always there for me in my hard times because i can't face my own problems. I like to attract attention, i don't care what i do as long as i get attention, cause I'm one big attention seeker. The whole world revolves around me, and as long as i get attention, it's all cool. You guys should watch my video on fb, its of me scratching my balls :D , its funny ahaha. Uhm, there's more about me but i cbs talking, its you're turn now.
And oh, btw
nice tan, you CARROT
at least i don't have scars all over my legs
fag.