Total Pageviews

Friday, April 16

Back to School!

OMG I haven't blogged for ages! SORRY, I bet yous missed me, it's just that I'm caught up with homework .. and 'friends'. ANYWAYS, Is it just me or has the week dragged on for months? School sucks. I miss the holidays already. The only highlight of my week was seeing my friends, and the marijuana tree! Oh, and how could I forget, Ms. Cankelbabes! Period 1 & 2 drag on for agesss and to make matters worse, we have to wear lace-ups. It's fascinating how everyone has new lace-ups, it's so shiny I could see my reflection on it! I know right, how sexy? Don't you just love that feeling when you walk in new, uncomfortable, hard, bulky shoes and it rubs against your skin and makes you bleed? And the fact it makes me look like a douché makes me love it even more 8-) ! So to sum up, I EFFING LOVE LACE-UPS! And I know that the rest of the PCW girls would agree, especially Allibabes! Back to PCW just means i have to apply to 'group rules' with Trena, Sammie, Bec and Ruby 1) Tuesdays we wear yellow ribbon 2) Wednesday no make-up whatsoever 3) Fridays socks and no stockings Whoever breaks the rules can't sit with us, that was why Ruby wasn't with the group on Wednesday. LOOL! ILY Allison and I have also made more rules that apply just to us two: 1) Mondays - High ponytail to the left (white ribbon) 2) Tuesday - Messy bun (yellow ribbon) 3) Wednesday - hair down 4) Thursday - Braid (navy blue ribbon) 5) Friday - Hair down We are too cool for school 8-) And not bragging or anything guys, BUT me and Allie-jae haven't worn make up for majority of the week ! CLAPS FOR US! We have tried to stop wearing make up and I'm thinking about whether I should tomorrow? Because like I look yuck without it and I'm seeing THIEN VU and MATEO ! D: oh, the hard decisions I make in life. TSKTSK So basically this week, I've been waiting for today, Friday! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP! KOREAN DRAMA TIME BOIIZ!!