Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13

Where my bullshitting ways come from.

I got it from my MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So today, my mum went into my work experience place to get some medicine. And she starts talking to the people working there.
Mum: I'm Mk's mum.
Supervisor: Oh really? She is really hardworking here!
Mum: Yeah, she also works at Kfc and everyone loves her there. Customers always come and offers her job opportunities because she's so good.
Supervisor: Oh wow, really! She's such a good girl.

Okay, stop right there mum.
Firstly, you hate the fact that I'm working and always complain about how my work is affecting my studies yet you're talking to my supervisor about my job at Kfc like it's a positive thing.
Secondly, only ONE CUSTOMER offered me a job and when I told you, you were more interested in your noodles you were eating than me.

Oh mummy, don't worry, I'll still love you, even though you exaggerate random bullshit.