Today we finished earlier than usual and I tried to make the most of it, hoping to study. But yeah no.
-Flinders with Allison, then to Bourke Street.
-Went to the best shop ever (beside Tony Bianco) and bought two Korean dramas. There was a sale and it was buy two, get one free. Best news I've heard all day. It legit took me a good half hour to choose which drama to get for free, and had the best dnm with the shopkeeper about all the selection of dramas. I would marry him, if he was a tad younger and had biceps.
-Caught the tram home and stopped by aunt's house to send my goodbyes to my cousin who was going back to America But she left this morning and I'm pissed I didn't get to say a proper goodbye.
-Walked home in this sexual weather and was home at three to da dot.
-Showered, removed make up ect and went to bed at 3.15 for a little nap.
-Put an alarm at 4.15 to wake up and do lots and lots of studying!!
-Sash fucking called at 3.20 and woke me up from the best little sleep even though it was only for like 5 minutes.
-In the end, I got no sleep. So this is a tragic ending. Mk needs sleep but also needs to study. I'm choosing study because I want to fucking ace METHODZZZZZZ ECKSAM FUK YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!