What was the longest time you’ve liked someone?
TOO LONG.
Do you have make-up on?
Ceebs taking it off.
Have you ever kissed someone who’s name started with G?
Ah good question LOL. No hehe.
Do you care if people smoke around you?
Their life, their choice. But I can't stand the smell, so it would be wise not to.
Would you rather kiss someone 3 years older or 3 year younger?
Younger would be a year 7 guy... so three years older, no more.
Have you ever held hands with someone in a car?
Yeah, cause I hold hands with my dad.
Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter, or the same height as you?
If he's shorter than me, there's definitely a problem. Tall boys are a turn on.
Do you miss the way things used to be between you and someone else?
Yeah, but I don't really care as much.
How late did you stay up last night?
Too l8. 11PM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT.
Is there anyone out there who can make you cry very easily?
NAAAAHHH. I'm a strong independent Asian woman.
Who last texted you?
Dina. Oh how I love her quirkiness.
Do you ever get good morning messages from anyone?
Um I used to but now I'm fat and no one loves me.
Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Oh God, yes. Vietnam cousins, Maribelle Anes, anyone.
Is there someone who you instantly smile when you talk to?
YES! Those people who have a happy vibe and never fail to make me laugh.
Are you taller than 5 foot 7 inches?
Yes, of course.
Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
FOR MYSELF.
Do you give out second chances too easily?
Not too easily, only to those who deserve it.
Do you use hearts like this ♥ a lot?
When I'm in a really happy mood, when I really miss someone and when I love someone.
Would you rather be called honey or baby?
God, please don't ever call me honey.
The person you have the most feelings for calls you right now, what do you do?
If Tae Yang called, I would hyperventilate and LEGIT DIE.
Do you ever think “what if” about anything?
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Do you get distracted easily?
When I'm on public transport talking to someone, I'm usually not looking at the person I'm talking to but some hot guy I'd love to touch inappropriately.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Nah because I don't believe in relationships at this age. I only believe in studies. Plus teenagers are all horny assholes who are only in it for the sex. WHCHHH.
Anybody you’re looking forward to seeing soon?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeye.
Let’s be honest, have you ever been played by someone?
Hmm.
Are you easy to get along with?
I hope so!
Do you believe in love?
Yes. Love is legit.
You’re rude, aren’t you?
Only to assholes who need to get fucked up the ass.
Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yeeeeye.
Has the opposite sex ever sang to you?
It was horrible, but I love him nonetheless.
Are you wasting your time on someone?
I'm not wasting my time on anyone.
What is on your mind?
My period cramps are fucking killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you happier now or three months ago?
My memory cannot stretch back that far but I'm a happy chap right now!!!!!
Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
UM NEVA.
Look in your inbox, who all do you have texts from?
Honestly, don't know. I text certain people for an amount of time, then stop and text someone else so it's kinda all over the place. Nah I'm just trying to sound popular, I don't own a phone!! :(
Are you excited for something?
Emirates Day, summer holiday's, going to the beach to tan at Razza's birthday, Holly's (if I'm allowed to even go), Halloween, you name it!!!!