1. What I’m doing: Stalking blogs
2. Current crush? One of my managers, some athletic guy with an amazing body who can't be named here, Mila Kunis and 4647738 other guys and girls.
3. Addiction? Kfc thigh pieces and Korean dramas.
4. How tall am I? ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE CENTIMENTRES.
5. Something I regret: Not doing my math homework earlier in the holidays.
6. Girls I trust: They know who they are.
7. Boys I trust: Uyen and Uyen onleh.
8. Last person I kissed: George Middleton. Like what I did there? Hehehehehe.
9. Favorite color? RED.
10. Confession: I'm not wearing a bra right now and this top is a tad revealing.
11. Who I miss: My family in Vietnam.
12. 5 Turn Ons: Funny people, males with muscular figure, respectful people, those who don't give a fuck and anyone who watches Kdrama.
13. 5 Turn Offs: Bad teeth, tbs, cockiness, ugly/dirty finger nails and a bad sense of fashion.
14. How far I’ve gone: 2 far. w3nt 2 da saRaha dzzerT wiv ma biTchez yo
15. Last text: "Okay babe! Can I text you on the train and bus trip there? It will make me happy to talk to you tomorrow morning! Xoxo Btw, NO ONE knows about **********" Soz can't put in the last part because it is highly confidential.
16. Who’s cute that I follow: http://sudarsobros.blogspot.com/ FUCK ME NAO PLZ..
17. What makes me laugh: Almost anything, like no joke.
18. The craziest thing I’ve ever done: Shaved my head. OMG WHY?????????!!?!?!?
19. What makes me smile: Tony Bianco.
20. What I’m listening to: Love rapture by Sammi