Today was the last day for the Year 12's at PEE.SEE.DUBBLEYOU. REP-REEEEE-SENT. Alright, the "represent" was totally uncalled for, but A keeps saying it so it's engraved in my head everytime I say PCW. Well the speeches the two captians read out was heart touching. It made me realise how lucky I am.
I don't want to be older anymore. I want to stay forever young. I don't want to be a year 10 next year anymore. I don't want school to end, ever. I don't want to meet the real world. I don't want to go to University. But most importantly, I don't want to not see my friends five days a week. Now that I see it, I don't mind waking up 6am, doing homework, doing P.E and wearing the sport uniform, wearing lace ups, tying my hair up or doing exams. I LIKE SCHOOL. I DON'T EVER WANT TO LEAVE.