Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1

Hi! I really love your Blog! What do you think about the YSL or Chanel Foundations? I rarely use Foundation but I want to try and use it more. The Problem is I have very fair skin, so which one would be better to use in terms of texture and color? thx <3

Personally, I haven’t tried either of those foundations. But what I have tried, and loved very much is Clinique Liquid and Powder foundation. It is so damn sexy, I swear. If you want to use foundation more often, a make up artist once told me that if I wanted to wear foundation on a regular basis to school then I should wear just mineral powder foundation because I blocks stuff from getting into your skin and protects UV Rays from the sun and all; and for weekends, for better coverage, use liquid and powder. I’m not a makeup expert, so I don’t know what you should do since you have fair skin, but you can always get consultation at good make up stores like MAC or Myers. x

Ask me anything.