Friday, October 1
You know those people
who you just hate immediately you see their face or those who you instantly love and click even though you know not much about them. Well I LOVE Lily. We met mid last year at Northlands and little did I know, we share the same love and interest for Koreans. There is no one in the world who I can relate to and although we haven’t met for over a year, we have re-connected through our many conversations over the topic of Korean Dramas and hot Korean people. We have planned to meet up this Saturday and I am very excited. Finally, I can talk to someone about Koreans and not bore them and they too, can tell me things I don’t know about Korean boys, girls, and everything in between. Also, for those who are also Korean fanatics, OH MY GOD, THERE IS A NEW KOREAN RESTURANT DOWN BRIDGE ROAD CALLED RICH GOSHEN. I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY WHEN I WAS WALKING DOWN THERE AND I SWEAR, A SMALL TEAR CAME ROLLING DOWN MY EYES. FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE, EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE. I GOT THE NUMBER AND CALLED IT, THEY PICKED UP SAYING ANNIYEONG HAISEYO. OH MY GOD RIGHT?! (L) I. NEED. TO. GO. THERE. TOMORROW. AND. BE. FRIEDNS. WITH. THE. LADY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, LIFE IS GOOD.