Tuesday, October 26
Hey Bitchez. Jaz in da haowse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“I know I cute becus I JASMAN!!!” Is what she actually says, which translate to, I know I’m cute because I’m JASMINE! She’s the girl everyone hates. The one who has flawless skin. No pimples, no pores, no nothing. She never gets greasy hair. She can sleep whenever she wants, and wherever she wants. She’s 3 years old and self taught herself how to work the iPod Touch as well as the DS and Wii. She photowhores.. alone. She swears and gets away with it. She practically owns the TV in the living room. She moans and groans. She has her own collection of shoes ranging from heeled boots to flats and ‘fake’ Vans. She forces me to paint her fingernails. She claims her boyfriend is Deigo (Dora’s friend). She knows she’s top shit.
And that’s my sister.
My one and only,
JAZZZY-WAZZY.
