Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6

Why I'm so excited.

Oh that feeling, where you just can’t sleep. When you just can’t stop thinking about it. And thinking about it makes you smile. That feeling in your heart where you simply just want the time to come, but not want it to end. That feeling is amazing.

I am excited for tomorrow, to celebrate Tina’s!
I am excited for Friday, and I can’t mention why as it is a secret ;)
I am excited for 12/7, to see everyone again back at school!
I am excited for 23/7, for the Melbourne High Social!
I am excited for 31/7, to give Michelle the best present ever!
I am excited for 4/8, because I’m getting braces then!
I am excited for November, for Year 9 camp! I haven’t been for 2 years :(
I am excited for 5/12, to go to Vietnam and meet the most loving people ever, my fob boyfriends family from my mum’s side!
I am excited for 1/1, New Years! I want 2011 to start off perfectly.
I am excited for 19/2, as I am the bridesmaid of my cousin’s wedding whom I haven’t seen for 10 years.
I am excited for everything that is coming my way!
XOXOX