Total Pageviews

Monday, July 5

To the Dentists with the Leh’zians.

I could of just caught public transport to Brunswick for my Denstist appointment, but noo .. instead Paps Le wanted to drive the whole family with me..8-) For some reason, the whole drive to the dentist was consisted of Dad talking about Justin Beiber. Like how on earth does he know that he is Canadian and Beiber isn’t a Canadian surname?

After long hours of hearing dad’s voice, we finally arrive! Thank God. My dentist took photos of my teeth. Yeah pre awkward must I say, just me lying there on the chair, whilst he is up and close against my face taking many different angles of my teeth… He uploaded the photos onto his computer to transfer it on the plasma across me so he could display what he would do with my teeth before I get braces. But instead of X-ray photos of my teeth popping up on the screen, there were photos of him and his family… massive LMFAO, I tried so hard not to laugh so I smiled widely and the assistant looked at me weird. Yeah, pretty awkward, but hilarious.. after a while of searching for the x-ray photos, he finally transfer it on the screen for me to see. Then he sends me to another place near there to get more photos taken.

And so we went to another place where we had to wait for around 10 minutes. Jasmine wanted water so she went to the water machine thing and got a cup, but instead got two, so she shoved it back up and the cup holder broke. The mid-40-year-old-Greek-lady who was the receptionist looked pissed. HAAHAHAHAHAH, I had to hold my laugh in. Things are so much funnier when you’re not allowed to laugh. Then Jasmine starts running around and drops water all over the floor. To make matters worse, it was carpet. I don’t think the lady liked us much. After we got more photos of my teeth done, we left asap.

Dad said he knew a place that sold shoes and there was a massive warehouse sale. Like really? Dad? Shopping? Pfsh, there has never been a time when he has ever volunteered to go shopping with me or mom. But I was pumped, turns out that place got shut down … yeah…

We were all hungry, so we went out down Vic Street for lunch and that was pretty much today. My family is pretty retarded, I must say..