School was okay. It drained but it wasn’t too bad. Since it’s Term 3, I’m going for a new term’s resolution, that I will hopefully go by.
So this is a schedule of how my school week would look like.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
3.35 – At Flinders
3.55 – Epping Line Train with Tina and her boyz
4.40 – Home
5.00 – Homework
6.00 – Facebook
6.30 – Neighbours
7.00 – shower
7.30 – Masterchef, if not Facebook
8.30 – Facebook/ MSN
9.00 – Facebook/ MSN
9.30 – Facebook/ MSN
10.00 – Sleep
Wednesday & Friday
3.20 – Tram down Chapel Street
3.55 – Uyen
4.20 – Home
5.00 – Homework
6.00 – Facebook
6.30 – Neighbours
7.00 – shower
7.30 – Masterchef, if not Facebook
8.30 – Facebook/ MSN
9.00 – Facebook/ MSN
9.30 – Facebook/ MSN
10.00 – Sleep
I’ve come to realise that my love for Facebook is becoming quite addictive and obsessive so I’ve decided to change my schedule a bit and get more homework done.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
3.35 – At Flinders
3.55 – Epping Line Train with Tina and her boyz
4.40 – Home
5.00 – Homework
5.30 - Homework
6.30 – Neighbours
7.00 – shower
7.30 – Masterchef
8.30 – Facebook/ MSN/ BLOG
9.00 – Facebook/ MSN
9.30 – Facebook/ MSN
10.00 – Sleep
Wednesday
3.20 – Tram down Chapel Street
3.55 – Tram with Uyen and her boyz do,ho&to (yn)
4.20 – Home
5.00 – Homework
5.30 - Homeowork
6.00 – Facebook
6.30 – Neighbours
7.00 – shower
7.30 – Masterchef,
8.30 – Facebook/ MSN/ BLOG
9.00 – Facebook/ MSN
9.30 – Facebook/ MSN
10.00 – Sleep
Friday
3.35 – At Flinders
4.00 – Train with Vivien
4.20 – Home
5.00 – Homework
5.30 – Homework
6.30 – Neighbours
7.00 – shower
7.30 – Masterchef; EK & TC Homework
8.30 – Facebook/ MSN/ BLOG
9.00 – Facebook/ MSN
9.30 – Facebook/ MSN
10.00 – Facebook/ MSN
10.30 – Korean Drama
11.00 – Korean Drama
11.30 – Check Facebook
12.00 – Korean Drama
FREE TIME! WOO.
Massive change for me, and I hope I can manage to not go on Facebook at 6.00PM. It's hard, before I had to log on just to look at the Home page because I have a problm but I didn't check my notifs and now I can't wait until Masterchef finishes so I can check my notifications. OH MY GOD. Wow, I'm retarded. All this for Facebook ^o)