Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 21

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY AYE?

Hi guys! I’m not stressing anymore. Why? Simply because I have finally after forever finished my Assignment that took forever and AND AND AND I FINALLY HAVE AN OUTIFT FOR THE SOCIAL. IT’S NOTHING SPECIAL, BUT I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO WEAR SO IT’S ALL GOOD! :) AS YOU CAN SEE I AM REALLY HAPPY SO I SHALL BE BLOGGING HEAPS AGAIN SO LIKE STAY TUNED.

So this Friday is also Presentation Day, and Presentation Day at PCW is basically a day where we all dress up accordingly to the theme. This year’s theme is Blast from the Past. I wanted to come as a baby, but Allison being the gay fag she is, refused and wanted to come as Cleopatra, me, being the awesome person I am, refused. So Allison’s going by herself LOL! And Pheebstargh and I are coming as ..
FLOWERS! But people kept saying that it wasn’t related to the theme was too cool to be worn to school.

So we are deciding to come as ...
PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS.
DEAR PCW-ERS, NO COPYING ALRIGHT!?
And no, we are not coming as slutty primary school kids, as phoebe and I are, obviously non-slutty modest Jews.
It took us forever to find a primary school dress. We called up Best and Less, Big W, two Primary Schools, Dimmey’s, Target, Spotlight and K-Mart and they did not have any, plus we also had to be on hold on the phone as they looked for it and all the stores played gay songs so fml.
We even went to Big W, and the man lead us the wrong direction to the uniform area, as there was none…
We went to target Central, Pheoebe’s home. And also got the wrong information of where the uniform was, as there was none…
So we gave up.
Luckily, Phoebe’s dad got her a dress! Thank God! Thank you DAD (L)
So yes, I just thought maybe all of yous needed to know that!