It's finally mid term break and I've been bludging on much needed study which makes me feel guilty as fuck. Since I don't feel like doing any study tonight, I might as well blog and do something somewhat """productive""" n update my blog
So, since the last time I blogged here's what I've been up to...(not much)
-been working at Sumo Salad on Wednesday and Saturday and KFC gives me one random shift each week. Not sure which place I enjoy working at more cause the boss at SS is crazy agro and the boss at KFC is crazy stingy as fuck
-I enjoy socialising with customers than the people I work with at KFC tbh
-physics is the shittest thing ever wtf
-anatomy is also ridiculous!!!!!!
-made a couple of new friends in my Zoolgy and Physics classes which is good. Love meeting new people who have no mutuals with you cause it's so interesting
-I've been recently waking up at 6am to get to uni super early. So early that the doors at the architecture aren't even open yet lol
-I miss sleeping in :( Legit wake up at 6-6.30am every single day
-I got a motherfkn CREDIT CARD AND NOW I DONT NEED ANYONE ANYMORE TO BUY SHIT ONLINE
-free breakfast at uni on Thursday is the bestest thing eva ty
-I'm going to get myself a pair of nice tony b boots and new glasses
-watched Get Hard n the trailer pretty much summed up the whole movie which was disappointing BUT T.I WAS IN IT !!!! My childhood bae
-Gav and I had our daily workout today by playing Just Dance 4 on the Wii. Got fkn thrashed
-Gav has changed my mind on curry. I FKN love butter chicken n Indian yellow rice
-watched random Vice videos on YouTube with gav n Dina. We watched the one about Jap female erotica and it's pretty much about how Japan makes porn dedicated to females so it's super soft core with a love story and the guys in it are called eroman (erotica + man). These eromen do fan signing meetings and offer a one day date to a lucky female which is fkn lawl.
-made friends with an Indonesian guy at uni and turns out he knows the whole Mihardja fam AHAH. He said he met gav when he had "emo" hair :")
-I'm so dumb- thought Bali was an island and not in Indonesia and that Hawaii was also an island and not in America and ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT BUNNIES LAID EGGS. Idek
-IN NEED OF THRIFT SHOPPING !!! I need winter clothing n I ain't spending $90 on a jumper
-current faves: Thaiger burgers, bacon n eggs n steak sandwiches









