Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27

An update (from what I can remember)

Sunday 19th
Got pumped for our Avengers """"premiere"""". We got to see Chris Hemsworth (on the screen), he gave us a personalised message. So yeah got our hopes up thinking maybe we would see celebs. BUT was not disappointed when we were welcomed with free popcorn and dranks. It was at the Vmax theatre at Village Cinemas Crown which is a massive upgrade from their usual scat cinemas. Movie was soon good!!!! Won't spoil it here cause I'm feeling nice. And is it just me or does green Hulk look better than the guy who's playing it??????

Monday 20th - Friday 24th
- Saw Gav like 3 times and we had curry, donbori, crepes, chinese omg we just ate heaps.
- Dissected a fish in Zoology and it made me so hungry. I love my seafood :3
- Had a 1v1 with a fob who ""saved"" a whole table at Union house with her handbag. I took the table and ate with my friends and she came back being like "my friends are coming soon.. so when can you guys leave" Bitch pls, I am not leaving cause I was physically here waiting. Anyway I won
- got my shift covered at KFC cause I'm struggling 2 jobs atm ($$$ problems suck)
- Had a mid sem for anatomy.........wish me luck on my results pls
- restocked on my Mariah Carey perfume (its like my fkn fave) which is rare cause I'm so stingy on buying perfume but I did anyway since I got some saved up cash NEKMINNUT PRICELINE IS HAVING A 50% OFF SALE TOMORROW FK

Saturday 26th
Worked for 3.5 and made like 130$
I fkn love public holidays so much

Sunday
Came over Gav's and he washed my hair for me! Sometimes I feel like I'm his mum (worrying about his job/ if he's hungry ect) but then he pampers me n makes me feel like a princess :3 (e.g. washing my hair, plucking my eyebrows/ underarms eheheheheh mwahahahah)
We decided to """cook""" our own meal. Cooking our own meal just means going to Coles to buy instant food like dim sims, already marinated chicken, gravy powder, premade waffles...... Anyway Gav is fkn shit and we fked up on food that only required heating up....... We undercooked the chicken cause we cooked it 20 mins on each side instead of 45 minutes. Don't even know what's wrong with us