Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27

I'm gonna be back for good

I want to blog more frequently and I would blog every day (when I'm on the train) if it weren't for the fact that my phone runs out of batt so quickly. So I leave home and its 100%, catch pt and when I get to uni its like 87% and that's like 3G on for like less than 1 minute. So if I blogged on my way to uni, it would fall from 100% to 60%.
Anyway, IDC I'M GONNA BE BACK FOR GOOD. I'm gonna blog everyday - every 2 days. Maybe every 3- not much exciting happens to me???????? Legit I haven't seen the girls at uni since forever cause our timetables clash and we don't have uni everyday. The only friend I see is pretty much Gav even though he goes Swinburne! We usually see each other Monday since he finishes work when I finish uni (if I skip my Chem lecture which I do cause I'm fkn loving), on Tuesdays he finishes a bit later so we go for dinners sometimes and Thursdays he has a 3 hour break so comes to Melb for our weekly curry daily. So yes he's pretty much my only m8 at uni right now that I actually hang out when I'm not studying. That's the best part of having a bf- you never feel lonely even when you're a loner LAWL (I'm not a loner ok Gav is. I'm the one keeping him company)