Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9

Fursdai

This mid term break is ending soon and I've done jack shit. Came over to Gav's super early with his Nhu Lan fob roll (Nhu Lan sells the best fob rolls hands down). Then he made me watch documentaries on behind the scenes of Interstellar and Inception. The interstellar one made me feel like I was in my Physics lecture cause they were talking about mass and time n shit I will just not ever get. Gav is actually such a nerd. Anyway I fell asleep then later had to wake up for our movie! We watched HOME!!! Such a cute, fun animation! Sheldon (from Big Bang Tjeory) and Rihanna were the voices of the main characters!!!!! I fkn guessed it the moment I heard their voices. Love my badgirl Riri so much. Sheldon's character was sooooo CUTE!!! And funny!! Loved the movie so much! We then went for Sumo Salad (it's buy one get one free Thursday for all members!) then dessert at Paparich. It was such a beautiful day so on the way home, Gav wanted to take me to his rape dungeon (Mt Cooper). It's his special place where he gets high lawl. We were feeling pretty drowsy cause it was so sunny omfg. Anyway I wanted to go Salvos to check out some winter clothing and we managed to find a jumper each (only $5 each). Just got home to the best surprise ever!!!! My shoes I ordered on Lipstick came! It was 30% everything online on Good Friday  so I couldn't resist. Can't wait to wear these babies out