We took Cloud for her first car ride today and she was such a curious little cutie. Gav's mum needed sugar so Gav and I went to Lalor Plaza. We drove there and it reminded me of the days when Gav and I used to walk there and how hard our lives were. We started from the bottom, now we here n it feels goddamn GOOD. There was a sausage sizzle fundraiser thing going on outside Coles and that hotdog was bloody ON POINT. $2.50 sausage sizzle over $15 snag stand ANYDAY. There was a Priceline at Lalor Plaza and I wanted to check out the 50% off Maybelline and wanted to try to lip balms so Gav bought it for me ($1.97 each n thank u Gavy!!!!) And I love them!!! They have subtle colour to it and my lips feel super smooth. Legit I'm obsessed with lip balms- I have like 7 right now and I'm in love with them all. We got back and watched Hamish and Andy Gap Year but Gav's internet was so laggy it made me want to shoot someone so we stopped watching and fell asleep. It was a really satisfying nap. Then for dinner we went to Lentils as Anything in Preston AND SINCE WHEN WERE VEGIES THIS YUM WOW

