Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 17

Today I had my first legit KBBQ

-Coburg market: Dissapointing but left with a P plate for Gav $1 and two iPhone 5 cables plus headphones for $10 
-Hakata Gensuke: line was far too long so we resulted in KBBQ!!! It was cheap for korean BBQ (@Dang jeum gum????) $34 for OX tongue and pork belly yummmmmm. Defs gonna try new places for KBBQ from now on!
-The Grandmaster: it's a MIFF movie and Gav bought one ticket for himself ages ago and he didn't want to go alone so he told me to come but tickets were sold out online and the only way to get a ticket was by luck on standby- waiting at the queue 10 minutes beforehand. We didn't think I would get a ticket cause it seemed really packed but someone gave up their ticket last minute AND I GOT ONE FOR FKN FREE (God, is this because I've been doing good deeds and I'm getting rewarded for it?????) Anyway thank god it was free cause I slept for a bit of it. It's a Hong Kong movie and it was hard to understand the storyline but the cinematography was amazing and the Kung fu scenes were bloody on point- very intense and wow.