Wednesday, August 6
Feeling LAYZI
I started off the day pretty good! Got to uni nice and early and did my Linear A assignment then went to my first Linear tute hoping to find amazing people like my Data A one but no. It was pretty boring and I'm gonna dread it but class flies by really quickly at uni so all gud. Did my bio post prac with Thao and we ACED IT!!! We've decided to do all of our bio tests together since two heads are better than one (why did we not do dis last sem??????) I ended the day with two lectures and it pretty much went thru one ear to the other. Sucks how I only work best in the mornings but not after 3pm. We went for ramen and I wanted to take the girls (Bao was there but he's considered a sista) to this amazing jap restaurant I took Michelle for her bday and Thao and Lil said it was the best ramen they had yay!!! Bao was a harsh food critique. We walked back to flinders and did a pitstop at Yoli for Thao and Maccas for me! Maccas smelt like weed????? So we left to eat at Flinders. We sat at the scummy chairs eating Lord of the Fries with Vietnamese mayo (highly recommended o m g) and laughing at how this cant pronounce "almonds" correctly AHAHAHAH


