Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6

Feeling D3D

I really should stop going out for dinners after uni and coming home at 8pm and then sleeping at 12am and waking at 6.30am cause I'm actually so exhausted right now wow. Tonight can be my lazy night where I don't have to do hw since I don't have uni tomorrow! 
-My hayfever is haunting my life right now pls go away. 
-My skin is in struggle town, same with my "healthy" diet that I was meant to be in since last week. 
-I wanna dye my hair!!!! I want to go lighter but I don't want my hair to be dry...#conflicted
-I really want to take Gav out to Savers! I want more cool clothes from there! 
-I think everyone should try the Kentucky burger at KFC and if you don't like it- I will actually pay you however much you bought the burger for. I got THAOBAO in love with it eheheh
-Jas got this "plate" for her teeth and it's legit a double retainer connected to eachother.. It's so fkn weird but she has to wear it at night for two years and it's impossible for her to talk when wearing them which is probably the best invention ever since it shuts up annoying kids